Re: Introductions

How long has it been fair friends?
Some of you, I remember. Fond memories all around, to say the least.
I suppose this isn't much of an introdcution but a reintroduction. Or is it a re-reintroduction? Hm....
I'll have to mull that over a while. Hopefully it won't take two months and a couple of emails to finally have me respond.
But I'm here, back again and so on. I'll be staying a while this time.

"For I am the first and the last. I am the silence that is incomprehensible and the idea whose remembrance is frequent. I am the voice whose sound is manifold and the idea whose appearance is multiple. For I am knowledge and ignorance. I am shame and boldness. I am shameless; I am ashamed. I am strength and I am fear. I am war and I am peace. Give heed to me. I am the brightest of light and darkness black as pitch. For I am the one who alone exists, and I have no one who will judge me."

Welcome back, sir!

Hi everyone. My name is Matthew Brown. I am but a humble artist willing to learn all there is to know about Steampunk and the art movements related to it.

Welcome to the club, Matthew!

If you haven't yet, you may want to read Hilde's introduction to steampunk in our online magazine, Never Was. I also share a lot of steam- and dieselpunk art there, which may be good inspiration.

Let us know if you have a website, blog or portfolio we can check out and feel free to share your own stuff in the Ætherscope forum.

Greetings fellow loungers. I hail from the United States. Thank you for the registration. I have long been fascinated with what constitutes Dieselpunk and Steampunk.  I love the fiction, art, design, and aesthetic of these worlds.

I also like cyberpunk.

I look forward to reading the user guide and enjoying the group's activity.

Cheers!

Welcome to the Smoking Lounge! We're happy to have you.

What got you into dieselpunk?