Re: Would You Prefer...

Sarkozy

guitar or the piano?

I'd love to be able to play the guitar, but only learned the piano.  I'll go for guitar, if only for its virtuosity. And they're easire to carry...

Dr Steel or Prof Elemental?

the trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be

Dr Steel

The Slenderman or Jeff The Killer

''What's more important, the data or the jazz? Sure, sure, 'Information should be free' and all that- but anyone can set information free. The jazz is in how you do it, what you do it to, and in almost getting caught without getting caught. The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. ''
Datatech Sinder Roze, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
-Arthur C Clarke

Necromancing this thread...

Wings or a tail?

Wings most definitely!

I expect that practicality still lies with the tail, assuming it is fully prehensile, but wings are so much more awe inspiring. Whether the intent is to invoke fear, reverence, or whimsy, there's an established "wing style" that we can go to in our mental archetypes.

I'd much rather hear exclamations of "Look it's a (demon, angel, faerie, etc.)!", rather than, "There goes a freak with a tail!"

Besides which, autonomous flight would kick ass ;D

Would you prefer:

Prosthetic enhancements or Neurological implants?

Love life, have fun, and let curiosity reign!

Prosthetic enhancements. Dr. Hawkings did not need a cell phone chip in his brain, nor does anyone else (although an implant that held people's names might be nice). Sauce or gravy?

Sauce!

A trip to the Moon or free holidays (on Earth) for the rest of your life?

Screw the Moon... and Mars along with it! JPL's robots have made NASA ever so democratic. Give me a retirement vacation in Lausanne, Switzerland! Dunhill Nightcap or Mixture 965?

Lausanne is a little boring, though. I would check out the Italian Alps.

Not sure which to choose from yours, going by the name alone I'll pick... Dunhill Nightcap? That sounds smooth.

Dali or Magritte?