11 (edited by Ottens 2009-01-16 10:31)

Re: User's Guide

Yay! It worked. These are some old baggage tags for early airlines. Look pretty diesel punk to me. Here's another.

Image removed.

If it can't be expressed in figures, its not science, it is opinion.

R. A. Heinlein

12 (edited by Dr Damon Molinarius 2009-01-15 23:48)

Fantastic finds!  You need to post these over in the Metropole rather than here, tho.

When was that last one from? Quite unnerving seeing the tailfin and the carriage in one original image, rather than 'photoshopped'.

the trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be

Great finds indeed! I see you already posted them in the appropriate forum, so I will remove them from this thread to keep it clear and organized.

I can't seem to post links.

It is not enough for men to be courageous; creativity and cleverness must count for something too.

It's like this (without the stars):

[*url=http://yourlinkhere]link describing text[/url*]

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

Can you please help me? I am trying to get my new avatar to stick but I can't seem to reduce the size of the file. The pixel count is within limits but the file size is still too big.
http://www.mnartists.org/work.do?rid=295463
Thanks.

It seems to be working now! wink

For future reference -- most photo editors allow you to determine quality. When, for instance, saving as JPG, try 80 percent quality instead of 100.

(Since this isn't a forum-related question I won't add it to the User's Guide.)

Ottens wrote:

It seems to be working now! wink

For future reference -- most photo editors allow you to determine quality. When, for instance, saving as JPG, try 80 percent quality instead of 100.

(Since this isn't a forum-related question I won't add it to the User's Guide.)

Thank you sir! I really appreciate it. For some reason, my version of Microsoft Office Picture Manager does not let me adjust image quality. Paint lets me adjust the physical size.

Yeah, if I just want to make a pic smaller, but nothing else, I use Paint too.

Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing