Topic: Anyone up for a Game of Diplomacy?

Yes, maybe this should be in the Emporium, but bear with me.

Anyways, I've realized there's quite a few places to play Diplomacy on-line and I'm rather fond of the game. I myself prefer the aptly named http://www.playdiplomacy.com/

My username there is Kettell

Anyways, if anyone was interested, perhaps we could have a game with an RP flare? RPing as various heads of states in the messages and public announcements? If there are six other people interested and willing to make accounts (yes, it's free) I could make a game to join.

-VAP

Blessed be Science and her handmaiden Steam;
They make Utopia only half a dream.

Re: Anyone up for a Game of Diplomacy?

I like it! I'm just not sure whether I'll have the time to participate though.

Well, if you feel like you'd be low on time, I could set the turns for longer. It would only require checking once or twice a day depending on how much time you felt you had.

(I'm not a premium member so I can't do speed games anyways)

Blessed be Science and her handmaiden Steam;
They make Utopia only half a dream.

hum...i may give a try.

''What's more important, the data or the jazz? Sure, sure, 'Information should be free' and all that- but anyone can set information free. The jazz is in how you do it, what you do it to, and in almost getting caught without getting caught. The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. ''
Datatech Sinder Roze, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
-Arthur C Clarke

Hello...any news ?

''What's more important, the data or the jazz? Sure, sure, 'Information should be free' and all that- but anyone can set information free. The jazz is in how you do it, what you do it to, and in almost getting caught without getting caught. The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. ''
Datatech Sinder Roze, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
-Arthur C Clarke

I think you can count me in!

It is not enough for men to be courageous; creativity and cleverness must count for something too.