Re: UCS Vanguard Out-Of-Story Thread Mk. 2

Feel free to come visit Steiner :-)

Yes, Ottens is likely busy.
Please-if someone is so inclined do post and we will continue as we are able to without him for the time being.

"For I am the first and the last. I am the silence that is incomprehensible and the idea whose remembrance is frequent. I am the voice whose sound is manifold and the idea whose appearance is multiple. For I am knowledge and ignorance. I am shame and boldness. I am shameless; I am ashamed. I am strength and I am fear. I am war and I am peace. Give heed to me. I am the brightest of light and darkness black as pitch. For I am the one who alone exists, and I have no one who will judge me."

Yes, I vote for a scene between the Colonel and the Commander!

Ditto, Izzy is too drunk to care, and I'm imagining a massive hairpulling handbag bitchfight between Isbell and Rousseau at some point big_smile

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

Ha, I was thinking that, too! But maybe it will resolve their differences and they'll be best buds afterward big_smile

Col. Adrianna Hazard wrote:

Ha, I was thinking that, too! But maybe it will resolve their differences and they'll be best buds afterward big_smile

Heh, I can see that happening too! But I can't see it happening yet until the mystery of the door knocker is resolved!

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up people! I'll try and get back in the game in a couple of weeks but won't promise anything. I've suddenly got a lot to read for classes and want to keep the Sentinel up to date as well. Feel free to use Jim in any way you please.

Well, not in every way, obviously.

I just checked my academic journal for my impending appointments and am please to see I have a solid week of sitting about doing absolutley nothing, so tommorow I'll get right on to writing a post!

Ottens wrote:

Feel free to use Jim in any way you please.

Well, not in every way, obviously.

Rats! wink

Sadly due to a series of unfortunate events (no, not the Lemony Snicket cume-Jim Carrey film) I've been away. I'm around, just rather busy. That said I'll be able to post just perhaps not as often as I'd like.

"For I am the first and the last. I am the silence that is incomprehensible and the idea whose remembrance is frequent. I am the voice whose sound is manifold and the idea whose appearance is multiple. For I am knowledge and ignorance. I am shame and boldness. I am shameless; I am ashamed. I am strength and I am fear. I am war and I am peace. Give heed to me. I am the brightest of light and darkness black as pitch. For I am the one who alone exists, and I have no one who will judge me."