Topic: SteamPunk Writers

Hey,

Any steampunk writers out there?

I am looking for some stories to publish on my website (paper books not e-books) To be printed in true, glorious steampunk style!

For inquiries please email me!

Paraskevi

Re: SteamPunk Writers

Moved to The Emporium which is the creativity section.

I'll also close this thread because I'm not sure whether it's a genuine call to submissions or spam. If the author makes another post at the forums, I'll reopen the topic.

Topic re-opened because the poster does not appear to be a spam bot.

Thank you... smile

Paraskevi

Maybe you'd like to do an official sort of introduction to yourself in the Introductions thread? We've had a few spammers recently so we'd just like to weed them out, no snub against you personally smile

Other than that, welcome to the Lounge smile And I am intrigued by what you mean by printing the stories - is it like one of those websites where you can publish the books, cover and all?

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

Col. Adrianna Hazard wrote:

Topic re-opened because the poster does not appear to be a spam bot.

Thanks, Colonel. And my apologies to you, GrandGizmo. I'm afraid spambots are inevitable when managing a medium-sized forum. We have a decent system in place to fight them, but every now and then, one slips through.

Ella Kremper wrote:

And I am intrigued by what you mean by printing the stories - is it like one of those websites where you can publish the books, cover and all?

Good morning,

And you all for the welcome!

Well Ella Kremper, I mean actually printing the stories in various designs & placing them for sale on the website I am creating. When someone purchases a copy, I will then ship the book to their address.

I am sure there are scores of creative people out there with works just waiting to be read by the world. I believe creativity and new imaginings should be shared smile

Paraskevi