Topic: Reading issue

I'm not complaining, but does anyone else find the white on black type a bit difficult to read? Is there an option to change how I view the forums without simply magnifying the page?

Thanks,
DJv.C

You kids get the hell off my lawn!!!

Re: Reading issue

I think it's probably the easiest type to read personally - much easier than black on white, or any of the other myriad of possibilities you see around the aether.

Not sure if you can do something on your PC, tho.

the trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be

We offer no alternative layout, no, so I hope the color scheme isn't too bothersome wink

As the Dr says though, I always feel a white font on a dark blackground is the softest on the eyes. Easier to read that lots of white background.

I can read it fine when I'm up close, but it starts to blur sooner than black on white when I move back to my usual position from the screen. I need better glasses or a bigger monitor. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bigger monitor.........

You kids get the hell off my lawn!!!

Aye, I think there might be a slight complication with your vision in that case.. wink

You can, of course, make the font appear larger in your browser. In Firefox it's under "View", that's probably where it is in IE also.

Ottens wrote:

In Firefox it's under "View", that's probably where it is in IE also.

It is indeed.

the trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be