Topic: Downtime

Apologies for the recent downtime, even though it was only half an hour or so.  Apparently, my server was upgraded---to bad they didn't mind telling me in advance, but nothing's lost in the process, fortunately.

Re: Downtime

Is the massacring of the site's layout that I currently am experiencing part of this server upgrade as well?

Sean Schönherr, author of Cinema is Cinema

Frankly, I don't know how that happened.  But everything's back to normal again.

That's what matters really.  Good thing nothing got lost in the upgrade!

Apologies again for recent downtime.  The server is having some trouble with their upgrading it seems.  If the forums are down, they're usually back up in half an hour, and fortunately, nothing's lost.

The server is doing some maintenance today, so from time to time you may be having some trouble reaching the Lounge. Our apologies for the inconvenience!

If at some point today or tomorrow, you find the Smoking Lounge unreachable, it's probably because I'm tinkering with things and pushed a wrong button. Don't be alarmed if you find the forums apparently down. Just close your eyes, hit "Refresh", think of England, and all should be fine again.