Re: Introductions

My name is Professor Delphinius Slaine Tucker. I am an officianado of Steampunk and history of all sorts, as well as being well versed in the arts and many other topics. I have many beliefs and convictions.

I honestly can not think of more to say about myself.

Thank you, my dearest Ottens, for the invite to your forums.

Welcome all!  It's nice to see you here Professor. I'm glad you accepted the invitation.  As for that cup of tea, Miss, I'm afraid Pittsburgh isn't quite nearby but I hope nonetheless that you'll find this forum to your tastes.  Welcome Chasefowl too! though I believe I already extended my welcome in some other thread somewhere 'round here. wink

Kiskolou here, of the steampunk forums, and the nov-net forums, and the gaslight bazaar, and Yagdish's forum...It's a bit of an obsession. Watched it grow, this lovely genre. I grew with it, methinks.

Your reality sir, is lies and balderdash, and i am delighted to say i have no grasp of it whatsoever!

Welcome!  It's great to have you.

What's the "Gaslight Bazaar"?

The steampunk magazine's forum, basically.

Your reality sir, is lies and balderdash, and i am delighted to say i have no grasp of it whatsoever!

Ah I didn't even know they had a forums.

Hi, y'all! Some might recognize this... strange Greek mythological username from Nov-net and other parts. I'm here and am just coming from a rather lengthy retreat from the internet at large mostly in thanks to being chained to the mindless automatons of business and corporate America. But my independant spirit finally is broken free and I'm here to terrorize Ottens once more!

I feared you had disappeared from The Internal altogether thus I am the more delighted and scared to to find your presence here!   Welcome wink

He was formerly known as Fleet Admiral JD.

And now he's back, coming to a stage near you.

Be afraid. Be very afraid, because it's. . .

JD ROGER!

The Admiral Hath Returned!  tongue