Re: Calendar

Sorry, I invested the funds in Washington and Mutual, Lehman Brothers and Bradford and Bingley. The governments MIGHT give us some compensation...but we did only have 5 euros after those fines we had to pay for that little incident concerning Sarkozy's car and the octupus and the nuns. Our finances recieved another battering with that failed coup we tried to stage in Libya. It hasn't been a good year. We'll have to make do with a magnum of bolenger from the cellar and a pack of KP nuts.

Libya?  So that's where J.D.'s been.  Why is it that I'm kept out of the loop on these things?  It's not as though I offended Sarko that much?  I mean, he said he liked nuns.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to appoint another Treasurer.  I'm sure Henry'll have plenty of time soon.  In the meantime, we could try and sell a few nuclear warheads, perhaps?  Or ask kiskolou to build another Tesla coil, which we could sell.  Unless you sent him off too to take over a Third World country?

It was purely on his own choice, and I'm not sure if Spain counts any more, more second-world than third-world.
And I'm sure we can raise some money if Aku is willing to work on fixing the Hadron thingy on the night shift.

Ah yes, it's about time we put Aku to some use!

By the way, when did you take over both the Treasury and the Intelligence Branch?

I'm still waiting for an email to see if my bid/coup was successful. Could take days.

Or a bottle of bourbon.  Bribery is what gets things done around here.

17 (edited by Mourning 2008-11-10 17:54)

Pretend To Be a Time Traveler Day is December 8th, just noticed. smile This is very very relevant.

I very much like  the idea of this  pretend to be a time-traveller day big_smile.

I'll add it to the calendar. Of course big_smile

What's this 'pretend' thing about?  Surely this is a time for true travellers to be able to show their colours in broad daylight (for 24 hours at least!)

I did see someone suggested moving the date to the first transmission of Dr Who...

the trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be