Topic: Get Involved

The Gatehouse Gazette is always looking for new contributors!

If you wish to submit a single article for our upcoming issue, please contact the Editor per n.ottens@gmail.com.

If you wish to become more involved, by submitting articles for multiple issues, or if you believe that your services might be useful in a different regard, please submit a request to become a member of the "Gazette Staff" here at the Smoking Lounge in this topic.

Re: Get Involved

I could offer illustrations when needed.

With it being a black and white magazine and all, and given my love for doing engravings and etchings, I think I could come in quite handy with supplying such work when and if needed.

Ettadiem.etsy.com - strange-fiction fantasy fine-art gifts, cards, and collectibles.

Oh... and I messed up my screen name. I've been up for 30 hours... should be 'mykeamend'.

I don't know if you could change that, but I will add also that I am incredibly adept when it comes to PHP and MYSQL.

Ettadiem.etsy.com - strange-fiction fantasy fine-art gifts, cards, and collectibles.

I figured you'd mistyped the user name but wasn't sure. It's corrected now. And I'll drop you an email about the possibility of doing illustrations. Thanks for the offer!

I'm pretty well versed in many so-called "obsolete" technologies and use them regularly. I also have an enormous collection of rare books and antique technical artifacts. Any suggestions?

You kids get the hell off my lawn!!!

I'll give you access to the hidden Gazette staff forum where we're discussing the contents of the upcoming issue. Feel free to drop ideas there! Thanks for your interest!

Thank you, I'll look it over.

I copied and pasted your latest post here. That's something that's better discussed behind closed doors. wink

Not a problem, I'll get back with an outline in a few days on the other thread.

Interesed in 'Arrested Development' feature?

Qui audet adipiscitur