Topic: Orphan Black - Spoilers

Here goes nothin'...

Anybody here see it? Anybody interested? Am I the only one on this board who has heard of it, let alone seen it?

For those of you who haven't, it's about clones. I know that sounds gimmicky, but because of who they've got playing the clones, Tatiana Maslany, it works. I've watched more than one episode where I catch myself reminding myself that she plays all of them.

Basic run down of the show: Sarah Manning is a hustler minding her own business when one day she runs into a woman who looks just like her that commits suicide. She decides she wants a better life for herself by impersonating the dead woman and quickly finds out she is in for a lot more than she bargained for.

If nothing else give it a look see and we can talk once you've gone through it. (hence the spoiler tag)

Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Re: Orphan Black - Spoilers

I have to admit I hadn't heard about it, but seeing I generally look for new trailers on the dreaded itunes trailers site that's really no surprise. I'll look into it's availability though smile

Re: Orphan Black - Spoilers

Yeah, knew I forgot something when I made that post yesterday. I think anybody here outside of North America will have to wait for a while before it shows up on TV for you. hmm

Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing