Topic: La Vie En Boite: The Very Kitch Adventure Of A Modern Transhuman

This year's theme for ''La Manif D'art de Québec'' is ''Machine'' so i was expecting to see a couple of steamy stuff. Automatised shadow theatre, automatised magic lantern, mechanical puppet theatre| magic lantern hybrid, fantasist contraption drawing, so much things i  wish i could give you picture. But paradoxically the more interesting piece is among the least steamy one. Its not just a artistic installation, its a story in art form. The story of the first succesfull attempt into transfering a human being into a computer, making him a ''quantanaute''(read: a transhuman in lack of a better word ). A fable of how technology overtake our life. The best part is their a vlog attach to the installation telling the virtual life of the guinea pig.  And althought is a strectch, the tone is kitch enought to be relevant here.

In theory, the website is in french, but since the videos are silent at 80%, it doesnt really matter:
http://www.lavieenboite.blogspot.ca/#!/

''What's more important, the data or the jazz? Sure, sure, 'Information should be free' and all that- but anyone can set information free. The jazz is in how you do it, what you do it to, and in almost getting caught without getting caught. The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. ''
Datatech Sinder Roze, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
-Arthur C Clarke