Re: Forum Chat

No promises Mr. Ottens wink

Aye, I dreaded that much....

wink

I believe it was FLO's birthday yesterday!  With regrettable delay, I wish you happy birthday, Sir!

I realize that my attendance of late has still been spotty.  I'm still recovering from my last failed attempt at trying a medication that instead of helping, made the pain worse.

Additionally, my mental health has not been very good.  On Wednesday, I tried to take my life.  Luckily the box cutter was dull and it proved particularly painfully difficult.  Thusly, I didn't get very far and don't plan to repeat the experiment. 

Sorry, I know this is probably TMI.  I just wanted you all to know that I still really care about you all and this forum.  I think it's the best forum on the web.  That is why I want to tell you this.  I not giving up.  I'm still trying.  I want to be here because this is a great place.  I'm very sick right now, but I'm trying.

So if I don't show up one day, please know it's not because I don't want to be here.  It's because the pain defeated me that day.  I've been here a long time, just a bit later our dear Ottens anyway, my visits may be not as frequent as I like; however, Trixie will still take her Vodka straight up,  Grace shall keep insisting she always wear black, and I shall keep muttling through.   

Until next I see you, I tip my top hat to you all.

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't been much better since, and being not in particularly ill health myself, I cannot even begin to imagine the pains you must be going through.  I do trust that you shan't repeat any attempt to leave our company prematuraly, for I quite assure you, you would be greatly missed indeed! 

I applaud your attitude not to give up and urge you to keep fighting.  You're strong and you know you can overcome this.  And you should also know that there's still a lot of things worth fighting for, even though sometimes fatigue and despair might overtake you.

In the meantime, we'll be thankful for each day your health allows you to spend time at our fine establishment.  smile

Queen, I hope you know we are all here to support you. We value your prescence at the forum greatly - it just wouldn't be the same without you! Do keep "muttling through", for all of us and most importantly, for yourself.

If you ever require somebody to talk to, feel free to message me (I have some experience with issues of mental health).

Thank you Ottens and Col. Hazard.  Your kindness really means a lot.

Get better QAB. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Bessie Braddock: "Sir, you are drunk."
Winston Churchill: "And you, Madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."

I'm going to bandwagon what the other 3 lovely forum companions have said already. Don't give up!

The weathers are becoming almost intolerably hot over here.  I blame global warming for plagueing us with such disgusting high temperatures so early in spring already!