Re: Forum Chat

Actaeon wrote:

I swear, I'm absolutely addicted to music that successfully merges two completely different styles of music together.

Me too! Especially classical and metal - symphonic metal is just lovely!

According to some television show here, Swedes are the happiest people on Earth! 

Dutch come second.

Supposedly.

I seem to have caught some sort of bug.  Of course it is worsening my preexisting health condition.  This is putting a hold on my creative writing skill.  I'm very sorry about not being able to participate in the RPGs.

According to a 2007 study, Pittsburgh is the most "livable" city in the United States.  I'm not entirely certain what "livable" means.

Mr. Ottens, I hope you are having fun with all your other 2nd most happy Dutchmen.

I'm sorry to hear that, QAB!  Get well soon! 

As for what constitutes "livable," I'm not entirely sure, though I could imagine what an "unlivable" city would look like....

Thank you Ottens.  I'm feeling a bit better today, now that I realized that sleeping next to an open window close to a pollinating tree was making the situation worse.  Needless to say I decided to sleep on the couch last night.

I miss this place. I didn't mean to stop posting, it just happened. I still post on TSF and such, which is odd because out of all the steamish communities on the web, I'd have to say this is my favorite. The small but intelligent population leads to stimulating discussion, and comradeship. So just know i did not leave this forum, merely faded for a moment. I will attempt to re-establish a presence here in the future.

Your reality sir, is lies and balderdash, and i am delighted to say i have no grasp of it whatsoever!

Glad to hear it kiskolou! I, for one, certainly missed your prescence. Your sentiments about The Gatehouse also strike a familiar chord.

I'm glad you didn't disappear altogether, Mr Kiskolou, which for a moment there I rather dreaded.  wink

Cold worse than I thought.  Collapse yesterday.  Almost went to hospital.  Have trouble breathing.  Got meds now.  Might be gone for a bit. Will try to keep up with things, but now today.

You're scaring me a bit now!  I'm terribly sorry to hear that you've been so ill.  I really hope you'll get better soon.