Re: Absences

Have fun! I've never been to Prague but people who have tell me it's nice.

Quite frankly it's upsetting that I am not missed. Look how sad you have made this elephant; http://femaleimagination.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/2034605-vlarge.jpg?w=333&h=222
So there.
tongue

Ah but see how happy she is that you've returned!

http://www.anvari.org/db/cols/Kodak_Moments/Happy_elephant.jpg

564 (edited by Jawa 2011-08-22 12:20)

So...I'll be undertaking a move during the current week, moving halfway across the globe to Beijing. If I remember correctly the place where I will stay for the first couple of weeks have functioning internet so I'll probably will be online again soon, if I can find this place through the great firewall that is wink

You will never come up against a greater adversary than your own potential

China? That's awesome! What will you be doing there?

Wow, I hope it does have internet so you can tell us all about life in China! smile

It does have functioning internet smile. As for what I'll be doing, I'm taking part of an exchangeprogram. Going to study chinese for two semesters, hopefully gain the basics for further studies. Otherwise simply look my way around the city (this place practicly ozzes economic confidence, unlike I don't know, the western world). I might start some form of blogg in the near future, stay tuned wink

You will never come up against a greater adversary than your own potential

It would be interesting to read what you have to tell about life in that part of the world. Just keep in mind never to mention the Swedish city Falun in your texts. wink

AFGHANISTAN 2009
I walk through the dry hills
I hold the little girl's hand
I wrestle the wildfire
I share the pain
Because if not I, who? If not now, when?

Jawa wrote:

It does have functioning internet smile. As for what I'll be doing, I'm taking part of an exchangeprogram. Going to study chinese for two semesters, hopefully gain the basics for further studies. Otherwise simply look my way around the city (this place practicly ozzes economic confidence, unlike I don't know, the western world). I might start some form of blogg in the near future, stay tuned wink

I had no idea you were even interested in learning Chinese! Good stuff though. I suppose we'll all speak Mandarin fifty years from now.

Of course, if you'd like to share your observations about Chinese society and how it may be changing for the Sentinel, you'd be more than welcome to!

I'd rather speak Japanese, it sounds easier to pronounce.