Re: Absences

Won't be around much the coming weekend--I'll only be able to check in late in the evening.

Since I assume I'll be forgetting this later on with all the hassle on, I'll do it now.

I'm leaving on the 18. of February for Basque Country,  for six weeks of workplace learning, and probably won't have internet access over there. Goodbye, dear souls!

We shall anxiously await your return, being absent from our midsts for so long!

14 (edited by MrFats 2008-02-08 20:05)

*open com*
Transmitting
Hello? Is this..it is?! Good!
The weekend of Friday the eighth of January, to the Tenth of January, to the Dances of Vice Festival here in New York. I shall not be posting till I return to the "normal" time period of the 21st century.
What?! You don't know of the Dances of Vice?! Very well, links for you all. The main page and the Flickr pool.
http://flickr.com/groups/dancesofvice/pool/
http://dancesofvice.com/
End Transmission
*close com*

"For I am the first and the last. I am the silence that is incomprehensible and the idea whose remembrance is frequent. I am the voice whose sound is manifold and the idea whose appearance is multiple. For I am knowledge and ignorance. I am shame and boldness. I am shameless; I am ashamed. I am strength and I am fear. I am war and I am peace. Give heed to me. I am the brightest of light and darkness black as pitch. For I am the one who alone exists, and I have no one who will judge me."

Have fun Mr. Fats!  I wish I could be attending that even as well.

I hope you shall enjoy yourself at what certainly looks like a steampunkish event indeed!   Please do produce a.. status report on your activities once you have returned. wink

yeah, sorry, but i don't really come on the forum much anymore. i have a lot of stuff to do, i'll check back when i can, but i'll just be absent for long periods of time, lol

Oh, that's very disappointing.  What shall we do with Adam in the RPG?

i'll try to post whenever i can, but i can't really do it regularly. i'm wondering if Adam could just sort of, recede into the background for now, as more of a secondary character

We'll try and take care of Adam for you!  Hopefully you'll be able to stop by every now and then and contribute to the RPG still  smile