Topic: Absences

One feature of the nov-net forum that I particularily admired was the "Abscences" board. It is very useful to have one board upon which to notify forum members of planned abscences from the internet. Therefore, I am starting one!

I'll be at a farm this weekend as part of a university club event. I may not have internet access and so I will have to join the new roleplay a little later on.

Re: Absences

We'll try not to advance the story too much to allow you to join in after the Weekend. smile

Sticking this thread, which I forgot to make myself but is quite useful indeed!

Not much of long absence, but I won't be around for the rest of today and I'll be back Friday night--so that's Friday afternoon for you people from the states.

No parties while I'm gone.

No worries, Ottens, we'll be good!

*dials up some ankle-flashing ladies and grabs a bottle of absinthe*

Oh! Ankle flashing ladies? Count me in!

*Grabs a bottle of Scotch, aged 21 years*

"There is one thing you must remember about me as your life may depend upon it someday-I am definitely a mad man with a box!"

*looks round*

Yes, I see it's quite fortunate that I have returned in due time.  wink

Another day off, I'm afraid.  I won't be around tomorrow -- an exam which I hope to pass this time (I failed it twice before) and tomorrow evening I'll finally be watching The Golden Compass which we were supposed to see last week, but one of my friends with whom we were supposed to go had a terrible pain the back then.

So I'll be back sometime Wednesday afternoon.

8 (edited by Chasefowl 2008-01-24 12:36)

I shall be absent this weekend, starting on friday

spending a nice romantic weekend with my boyfriend, hehe
i'm obviously quite excited, big_smile

I'm sure you can carry on the RP without me, lol

We'll try and keep Adam... occupied. wink

Have fun!

i'm sure i will, heheh