Topic: New colors

What you're seeing is the new site layout. It will be applied to blog soon as well.

Re: New colors

Can't say I'm fond of the colours, hate light websites, do like the layout, though.

Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Yeah, I prefer dark and light writing myself, oh well.

And I keep trying to go for the 'show new posts' (not the same as recent posts) link but it seems to have vanished?

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

You mean the "Posts since last visit"? It's in the footer.

I know white text on a dark background is lighter on the eyes but I wanted the forum layout to match the new blog theme where I think lighter colors look more professional.

I dunno; I kind of liked the old site design. It made us unique--after all, light-colored sites are a dime a dozen,  but how many dark-brown and white designs do you see out there?

It is not enough for men to be courageous; creativity and cleverness must count for something too.

Dark brown and white? it always looked Black and neon to me O.O or was I on different settings?

The previous background was actually a dark shade of grey, not totally black. The font was a brownish hue of white with yellow for links of course which, I suppose, gave it something of a neon vibe.

I am seriously color blind so for me the contrast is less than perfect.

AFGHANISTAN 2009
I walk through the dry hills
I hold the little girl's hand
I wrestle the wildfire
I share the pain
Because if not I, who? If not now, when?

Would it help if I made the font a bit darker? Right now, it's a medium shade of grey.

Yes, thanks, it would help me.

AFGHANISTAN 2009
I walk through the dry hills
I hold the little girl's hand
I wrestle the wildfire
I share the pain
Because if not I, who? If not now, when?