Topic: Issue 20

http://www.ottens.co.uk/gatehouse/files/gazette/Gazette20.jpg

This 1930s edition of Gatehouse Gazette has a lot of dirt and grit in it, from crickey, secret Nazi stuff to Russian dieselpunk, but it also features the elegance of the interwar period with Art Deco, radio and fashion.

Click here to download it for free!

Re: Issue 20

Mine did that the first time I tried, but the second time it went straight to # 20 just fine.

HildeKitten wrote:

Mine did that the first time I tried, but the second time it went straight to # 20 just fine.

Corrected it a couple of hours ago. smile

Posted at Steampunk Tribune:

The outstanding Gatehouse Gazette, Issue #20, is out and ready to be indulged!  This issue focuses more on Dieselpunk, including Film Noir, Art Deco, an overview of the Radio era, Captain America, The Rocketeer, everyone's favorite bad guys, and much, much more!

At the German Dieselpunk blog:

Druckfrisch liegt uns »The Gatehouse Gazette« in der zwanzigsten Ausgabe vor, und dabei handelt es sich um eine Sonderausgabe zum Thema Dieselpunk! (Fresh from the press is the latest edition of "The Gatehouse Gazette" in its twentieth edition and it is themed Dieselpunk!)

And Marcus posted at his blog:

This one is dedicated to the 1930s, the decade which brought fourth the best designs in art, technology, fashion and architecture. Well, at least as far as my personal tastes are concerned. Art Deco and 1930s fashion are two aspects of the 30s I find especially beautiful and esthetically pleasing.

My recommended articles in this issue: Hilde Heyvaert essay on Steampunk in Prague (which makes a niche combo with my article on Steampunk in Vienna in issue 21) and of course Mr. Ottens essay on one of my favourite subjects: Nazis in the Antarctic!

Posted at the German Clockworker blog:

Wie schnell die Zeit vergeht… schon steht die neue Ausgabe Gatehouse Gazette zum Download bereit. Die Nummer 20 widmet sich den 30er Jahren, Art Deco, Radio und Musik. How fast time goes... already the new edition of the Gatehouse Gazette is ready for download. The 20th issue covers the 1930s, Art Deco, Radio and Music.

And at Steampunk a Viktorianske Anglicko which is a blog from Slovakia!

Posted by Larry at his blog:

Once again, the Gatehouse Gazette has shown why it's a leader in the genre-punk community. The current issue (number 20) is dedicated to the 1930s along with Dieselpunk and is simply amazing.

Posted at Dead in Venice.

Another promotion, here.