Topic: Issue 18

http://www.ottens.co.uk/gatehouse/files/gazette/Gazette18.png

The Gatehouse Gazette is “living steampunk” this issue with fashion, lifestyle and home decor. If you ever wondered how to steampunk your life, this issue should be an excellent guide.

Click here to download the issue.

Re: Issue 18

It's already posted at the German Dieselpunk blog.

Blogged on my English blog. The German will follow later today.

Albrecht wrote:

Blogged on my English blog. The German will follow later today.

Thanks Marcus! Here's the link for others to read.

I think Hilde’s little rant is particularly recommendable and I think a lot of us can feel for her, and the little intro “What Steampunk means to” gives quite an insight into how many facettes the lifestyle has.

Second that! big_smile

The release was also reported at The Steampunk Tribune and the German Clockworker blog.

Our release was also posted here. Not sure about the language of the blog.

Could be Czech and for that matter could also be Slovak.

The printer friendly edition of issue #18 has been downloaded a little over 2,000 times already. 298 people downloaded the web edition so far.

Just finished reading it! Congrats to all the authors on another great issue. Stunning layout, too smile

Posted at Trial by Steam:

This edition has all sorts of goodies for those of you interested in exploring Steampunk as a mindset and way of life.  The entire publication is worth your attention, but Jacqueline Christi’s article entitled “Explorations into Steampunk Lifestyle” is a particularly interesting analysis of Steampunk as a subculture. Do be sure not to miss it.

Linked by Victorian Adventure Enthusiast and at The Steampunk Empire.