Re: Doctor Who

Amazing, thanks! Now I'm even more excited big_smile

No problem.

Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Sad news on the Doctor Who front. Elisabeth Sladen, who played the irreplaceable Sarah Jane Smith, passed away today. RIP.

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

RIP Ms. Sladen. It is a sad day for Whovians.

Sad news indeed sad

BUT: new season starts tomorrow!

I really enjoyed this opener. It's a two-parter big_smile No spoilers from me.

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

T-minus 1 day! Looking forward to the fact that this hemisphere is getting Dr.Who the same day the Brits are this year! Thought between Dr.Who and Game of Thrones, I imagine I'll spend more time watching TV tomorrow night than I have in quite a long time big_smile

Well, that was certainly interesting.

Open your mind to new possibilities
-Trip(sort of), The Crossing

Indeed. I'm still not entirely sure what I think of that episode. I suppose I'll need to watch it again before I make any verdict. I guess I should also wait to pass judgement until the second part airs, as I'm sure they'll wrap some things up there. For right now, I feel more questions were raised for me than answers given, but again, it's a two part episode, so I'll wait until next week and see.

I feel like the major event in the episode came too soon. I hadn't sunk back into my feelings for all the characters before they got to it, and it the cinematography was done such that it just distanced me from the whole thing and I didn't get enough of an emotional punch to the gut. It was too quick, too sterile, and could have been much more affecting....but the rest of the episode was great!