Topic: Steampunk pets and animals full stop :)

dapper cat in a suit

Re: Steampunk pets and animals full stop :)

pretty outfit + added kitty cat

little girl walking her kitten

cat and girl wearing a cat mask

oh noes, giant kitten has gotten hold of the car!

And Merlijn wore a hat for the occassion of this year's Smoking Lounge Day! For all about 3 seconds at least.  (He initially wore a ribbon too but it became untied)

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5002/5336138419_d1c420b836_m.jpg

Our mascot, Shinto, refused point blank to leave his cage to come pose for photos so I snatched up Merlijn as replacement smile

I'm glad to see that even the feline amongst us are steampunking! big_smile

HildeKitten wrote:

And Merlijn wore a hat for the occassion of this year's Smoking Lounge Day! For all about 3 seconds at least.  (He initially wore a ribbon too but it became untied)

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5002/533 … b836_m.jpg

Our mascot, Shinto, refused point blank to leave his cage to come pose for photos so I snatched up Merlijn as replacement smile

He looks a bit upset. How did you manage to get him to sit still with that hat? I tried to get my rat terrier to pose wearing reindeer antlers but no luck.

Oh that's not his upset face, that's his "I am cranky, I hate wearing hats, take the damned photo already and give me a cookie!" face smile
As to how we got him to pose with a hat, we bribed him with Whiskas Dentabits, which is a kind of cookies for cats which are his favorites smile

He loves wearing clothes, but he's not keen on hats.

bunny with raygun and geek glasses!

fluffy black cat with a bow tie