Topic: Hello, and an update!

Hello again everyone!

Sorry to have been away for so long: various real world things have been keeping me busy of late, as well as trying to write the clockpunk/fantasy/renaissance epic that will change the face of modern literature, or something like that.

Sadly I didn't make it to this year's Asylum - I was a friend's best man, and couldn't really not go! - but I've been busy writing. With a bit of luck I'll have two stories coming out in anthologies over the next few months, and there will be a Christmas story as well. More of that as it comes...

Also - there is a new short piece up on the Space Captain Smith website - if you ever wondered what passes for TV and radio 500 years in the (alternative) future, now you can find out!

AND Space Captain Smith is now available on Kindle from Amazon! Ideal for people who, er, like reading things off screens!

All the best,

Toby.

Re: Hello, and an update!

awesome!
glad to have you back Toby smile

Hey Toby! It's good to hear things are going well for you. Glad to have you back smile

Thanks guys, nice to be here again!

Oh, congratulations on making progress on real life things! I look forward to your clockpunk/fantasy/renaissance epic that will change the face of modern literature.

It is good to see you back!

Thanks, very kind of you! What with not making it to Asylum it's good to be back in the world of steampunk. I feel like I've been away a while!