Re: UCS Vanguard Out-Of-Story Thread Mk. 2

Anyone? Bueller?

Sorry I haven't been around recently. I've had some personal troubles to deal with, coming at the inopportune time of moving back into University. I've been rather stressed needless to say... tongue

Blessed be Science and her handmaiden Steam;
They make Utopia only half a dream.

I was thinking that was the case-the last few weeks of summer involve a lot of people either moving back or reintegrating to uni and as such it would probably be less than ideal to post in a forum.

Once everyone gets back into the "swing of things" as it were, we'll have a more active roleplay.

"For I am the first and the last. I am the silence that is incomprehensible and the idea whose remembrance is frequent. I am the voice whose sound is manifold and the idea whose appearance is multiple. For I am knowledge and ignorance. I am shame and boldness. I am shameless; I am ashamed. I am strength and I am fear. I am war and I am peace. Give heed to me. I am the brightest of light and darkness black as pitch. For I am the one who alone exists, and I have no one who will judge me."

I don't know what everyone else's situation is at the moment, and maybe everyone is still busy.

Just personally dropping in to note that my personal problems are settling themselves back out - I now have more time and attention to pay to this, if anyone else is back/interested.

Blessed be Science and her handmaiden Steam;
They make Utopia only half a dream.

I still am. Waiting for a post. wink

I felt that since I'd written one of the last posts, that I'd wait util someone els posted.
Hope everyone's more settled and we can get things rolling again

"For I am the first and the last. I am the silence that is incomprehensible and the idea whose remembrance is frequent. I am the voice whose sound is manifold and the idea whose appearance is multiple. For I am knowledge and ignorance. I am shame and boldness. I am shameless; I am ashamed. I am strength and I am fear. I am war and I am peace. Give heed to me. I am the brightest of light and darkness black as pitch. For I am the one who alone exists, and I have no one who will judge me."

I'm less stressed now so I'm back, although I don't think Izzy currently has any reason to knock at Stirling's door at the moment... who is the mysterious doorknocker? yikes

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

I think Nick missed his cue... should I give the Commandant sleeping troubles so we can get this moving again?

Go for it, Col. Where is Ottens?

Seems to have disapeared. The colonel got left behind in the mess, so it seems I'm out of the game for a short while.