Re: NationStates Off-Topic

Okay, just to check, as you've made your 1st move, Ottens, if I was to accept said offer of friendship, would I just say in my 1st move that I accept, or that I receive it, and then my 2nd move would be to accept?

I also note that Dystopique is totally poor and is lucky to be able to afford anything military, let alone a single shoe big_smile

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

Ella Kremper wrote:

Okay, just to check, as you've made your 1st move, Ottens, if I was to accept said offer of friendship, would I just say in my 1st move that I accept, or that I receive it, and then my 2nd move would be to accept?

You can accept immediately -- or leave me sweating for a while and declare that you've "received" my telegraph and that you are "considering" it. wink

Ella Kremper wrote:

Dystopique celebrates the Angry Frog in a Brick Day with a national holiday.

Next year, God-King Vivec of Holy Indoril would love to attend big_smile

To be clear -- note that, according to the rules, I won't be able to accept your request for a free trade agreement until the next round, Ella.

Ottens wrote:
Ella Kremper wrote:

With Dystopique being a highly secular society, I think we could allow that provided that the King comes on purely diplomatic terms, rather than spout religion. We're big on atheism here.

To be clear -- note that, according to the rules, I won't be able to accept your request for a free trade agreement until the next round, Ella.

I guess this means the earlier you get in, you're more likely to get your actions sorted out? Doesn't it put other people at a disadvantage if they come late to the game? Or is that the point?

All hail Kremperpunk.

Ella Kremper wrote:
Ottens wrote:
Ella Kremper wrote:

With Dystopique being a highly secular society, I think we could allow that provided that the King comes on purely diplomatic terms, rather than spout religion. We're big on atheism here.

Why, in that case, I'm afraid the visit's off, you Hellish Unbelievers! You're doomed. Doomed, I say!

Ella Kremper wrote:
Ottens wrote:

I guess this means the earlier you get in, you're more likely to get your actions sorted out? Doesn't it put other people at a disadvantage if they come late to the game? Or is that the point?

Aye, that's true, but the point is to prevent the formation of full-fledged alliances within a single Round which could then knock out another player from the game entirely.

I see Selemond is building quite a Navy, by the way. yikes

Ottens wrote:
Ella Kremper wrote:
Ottens wrote:

Why, in that case, I'm afraid the visit's off, you Hellish Unbelievers! You're doomed. Doomed, I say!

Whatever. tongue

Ella Kremper wrote:
Ottens wrote:

Aye, that's true, but the point is to prevent the formation of full-fledged alliances within a single Round which could then knock out another player from the game entirely.

Fair enough.

I see Selemond is building quite a Navy, by the way. :yikes:

Yeah, just noticed that. I have to add that my budget is pathetically low so I can't afford a tenth of what you guys can. I'd say I'm already at a disadvantage hmm

All hail Kremperpunk.

Just keep growing your economy! If you keep this up, next round, according to the calculator, your Budget will be somewhere around $14 million.

Do you still take new players ? i'm suddenly interested.

* Run made a nation to propose*

''What's more important, the data or the jazz? Sure, sure, 'Information should be free' and all that- but anyone can set information free. The jazz is in how you do it, what you do it to, and in almost getting caught without getting caught. The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. ''
Datatech Sinder Roze, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
-Arthur C Clarke

Chicar wrote:

Do you still take new players ? i'm suddenly interested.

Absolutely!

As soon as you've got a nation at NationStates, join the Blazing World and claim your place on the map!