Re: NationStates Off-Topic

I'd also like to add that my choices on issues do not necessarily reflect my actual political views. I'm just playing a total bastard for the purposes of this game smile

(Just added compulsory organ donation... actually had a moral crisis before picking yes)

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

The V.A.P. wrote:

So, how does on go about this precisely? Perhaps Ottens could start us off with an example?

Edit: If your country does get annexed are you allowed to have a resistance? XD

I will, soon, and why, yes, of course!

Neko Tal wrote:

Ello' The small though feisty People's Republic of Kuroi Pantsu checking in & if it hasn't already been claimed we would like to stake our flag, tawdry though it may currently be, on plot number 27. A nice out of the way spot with only one landward neighbor, the occasional tidal wave, seaborn rush of refugees and invasion should keep us handily busy I dare say!

Welcome! You sure you want to be so far away from the action though?

Ella Kremper wrote:

I'd also like to add that my choices on issues do not necessarily reflect my actual political views. I'm just playing a total bastard for the purposes of this game

Don't we all? wink

Over the weekend, I'll have time to prepare an elaborate map of the region with nation titles, some geographic features, and cities!

If you'd like a few cities of your own on the map, let me know! If you some sort of photo editing program, you can send me an image of your desired country layout (email: n.ottens@gmail.com). Otherwise, just list a few cities, possibly with a description of where they're supposed to be, and I'll take care of it.

In either event, don't overdo it, please! Especially smaller nations shouldn't want to cramp two dozen towns within their borders. A handful of places, which are presumed to be the larger cities, will do!

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7735/map.jpg

Note that you may also name coasts, straits, plains or deserts within your territory.

Can I have country 22 please? I'll do the country-description thing when I get back from work tonight.. smile

akumabito wrote:

Can I have country 22 please? I'll do the country-description thing when I get back from work tonight.. smile

Of course! Good to see you here again!

Oh, one more thing; the different units should have defense and attack stats so the respective power of different militaries can be judged.. also; I assume units can attack certain units but not others? (Zepp destroyer would seem useless attack ships, etc.) I guess this would still have to be worked out?

akumabito wrote:

Oh, one more thing; the different units should have defense and attack stats so the respective power of different militaries can be judged.. also; I assume units can attack certain units but not others? (Zepp destroyer would seem useless attack ships, etc.)

I should probably add this sort of information to the Price List.... wink  Will do!

Everyone should feel free to add descriptions of their countries to the Blazing World Guide.

In your description, I encourage you to elaborate a bit on the few paragraphs which NationStates provides. Tell us about your government structure, society, economy, etc.

I just taxed meat-eating. I feel like a traitor.

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

So for nation descriptions are we just copy pasting from the nation states infobanks? Why do that if its all there? Are we allowed to RP the nations a bit more, which will let us put info on our nations that fits the settings?

Blessed be Science and her handmaiden Steam;
They make Utopia only half a dream.