Re: NationStates Off-Topic

I'll take 20 for the Makhnovists.

I'm as Dystopique, and I've moved to the Blazing World. I'd like to take number 10 (not sure what on earth I'm doing though).

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

Anyone know the best way to design your own flag, not just take an icon from somewhere else? The easiest and best looking, I mean.

Blessed be Science and her handmaiden Steam;
They make Utopia only half a dream.

Look for flags at Wikimedia. Particularly their collection of historical flags may contain something interesting for you!

Hmph, NationStates is kind of slow moving... I'd like to address more issues per day than the maximum two, so it would get somewhere in a reasonable time period.

I've prepared a Game Guide along with a Price List for military equipment.

I''ve tried to be reasonable with the prices, considering that some would currently have around 8 million to spend whereas others have nearly thrice that amount.

I'll add items to the Price List as the game progresses.

In case you got questions about the rules or feel that the prices aren't fair, let me know.

The game is played in Rounds. Do you all think one week per Round would be reasonable? We'll start with a Test Round to get everyone acquainted with the game in either event which can last longer.

I can see that I'm totally going to get annexed by you guys tongue Will give it my best shot. For example, I've no idea whether my statistics are good or bad or whatever.

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

Ella Kremper wrote:

I can see that I'm totally going to get annexed by you guys tongue Will give it my best shot. For example, I've no idea whether my statistics are good or bad or whatever.

Well, your economy's average. If I were you, I'd go for the money on the next couple of issues you're confronted with.

Or, find a powerful neighbor, of course, for an alliance. *nudge nudge* wink

19 (edited by The V.A.P. 2010-07-14 02:05)

So, how does on go about this precisely? Perhaps Ottens could start us off with an example?

Edit: If your country does get annexed are you allowed to have a resistance? XD

Blessed be Science and her handmaiden Steam;
They make Utopia only half a dream.