Topic: Join us on Facebook

Per the suggestion of Ella Kremper, we have now our own group at Facebook from where to being our quest to quietly take over the Aethernet!

Join us! RIGHT HERE.

Re: Join us on Facebook

Looks like I'm the first member beyond you, Ottens!

Sean Schönherr, author of Cinema is Cinema

Excellent, sir. You shall be appointed my Grand Vizier in charge of Scheming and Conspiring in that case!

Good idea, Ella and Ottens! Perhaps we will get more readership and forumites if this works well.

I'm in!

the trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be

I too have joined.

You can't spell Steam without Team.

Good stuff! You will all be allowed to share power once we have taken over.

Moi aussie! big_smile

Ottens wrote:

Per the suggestion of Ella Kremper, we have now our own group at Facebook from where to being our quest to quietly take over the Aethernet!

Join us! RIGHT HERE.

I won't, I can't abide failbook (or stalkerbook, as I also like to call it).
I can do without people stalking me on there non stop (which happened last time I tried it, it put me off using it for an eternity).

It's a good idea of Ella to go on there mind, seeing how big and popular it is, it's just not my cup of tea.

I know you don't like the Facebook wink  I've never had any trouble there though I should say I hardly do anything with my profile. Besides now setting The Official Gatehouse Group of course.

Oh and no worries, you shall still be appointed some very high and respectable office once we're in charge of the world.