Topic: Bed Browser?

I've been using Opera for a few months now and yesterday when I logged in the layout was different and... wrong. Where the lists of threads and such were between the columns, now everything is layed out below the columns, meaning I have a blank space for the middle of the top half of the page and everything is layed out below. Is it my browser or did something change on the site? Again, I've been using this browser to access this site for months, and yesterday is the first day I've had this.

Here's and image of what I've got going on.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/Childfromthewest/Untitled-2.jpg

Re: Bed Browser?

I've got the same problem.

You will never come up against a greater adversary than your own potential

It's working for me under Internet Explorer, but I hate that browser.

It's working for me on Firefox and IE. Perhaps Opera just got a new update that screws up the layout?

I did change some things but nothing that should affect the forum layout... Is it only in viewtopic or also when you look at the home of the boards?

EDIT: I'm looking at things in Opera now. (Aye, I had that downloaded already apparently.) I think I know what's wrong and will try to fix it. Hold on...

Aaaaaaand done

You will never come up against a greater adversary than your own potential

It's the welcome message for guests that was apparently messing things up. I'll try and find a way to have both the message and the forums show up as they should, but in the meantime, I've simply removed the message in question.

Thanks for posting about this. I never use Opera so else I'd not have noticed this.

And with some help from the masterminds over at punBB, all works properly again!

All good on my side!

10 (edited by Ella Kremper 2009-04-26 12:01)

Just had a slight moment of weirdness - everything appears to have got a bit... smaller? I mean the columns and images + text, everything. It's hard to describe. I thought I'd accidentally hit the shrink command or whatever it is on Firefox that makes text smaller but it only appears to be having issues with the Lounge/Gatehouse etc. Other websites are fine.

Opened it up in IE, and it looks fine. Am not sure what happened...

Edit: Just opened Firefox in safe mode, still the same.

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.