Re: ATTENTION ALL: REIGEME CHANGE (April Fools')

I saved the nation, you goat-raping son of a confederate. Your party would not have existed without my contributions.

Look, Reagan,   I am loath to close. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.

A house divided against itself cannot stand. . . unless I hold it up.

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? Or when I gun them down in the street?

People are just as happy as I tell them to be.

Bah, more sweet talk and insults but I accept your peace offering.

http://newsbusters.org/static/2007/05/2007-05Reagan.png

For now.

Geessss...this april's fool gag have kinda degenerated during my absence.

''What's more important, the data or the jazz? Sure, sure, 'Information should be free' and all that- but anyone can set information free. The jazz is in how you do it, what you do it to, and in almost getting caught without getting caught. The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. ''
Datatech Sinder Roze, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
-Arthur C Clarke

Zombie Kennedy eat Chicar brain now?

Ich Bin Ein Zombie!

No thank, need it again.

''What's more important, the data or the jazz? Sure, sure, 'Information should be free' and all that- but anyone can set information free. The jazz is in how you do it, what you do it to, and in almost getting caught without getting caught. The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. ''
Datatech Sinder Roze, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
-Arthur C Clarke

Ok. Call Kennedy if you ever accept the offer...or if Kennedy catch you in dark alleyway with no witnesses.

Ich Bin Ein Zombie!