Re: New design

That's strange, it should be fixed by now. Just to make sure that it's loading the new style correctly, you do see that the layout has changed, with the centre block now wider, and a big header on atop?

I really love how it looks today, with all the banners up smile

I don't see banners... the centre block is wider and there is a big header... but it all looks messy at the moment sad

I feel like I'm missing out!

Sorry, left the Falcon in the Bentley. Right now, you answer to my Ronson T-T.

All hail Kremperpunk.

I suspect that for some reason browser or PC is not loading all the new files, so it's getting things messed up.

I'll be able to check things in Firefox this afternoon, so then I'll know whether it's the browser or not.

If you can, could you make a screenshot of what you see and post it here? I might be able to figure out what's wrong then. (On most keyboards, there's a "Prt Scrn" button right next to "Backspace". You can then "Paste" the screenshot in any photo editor. If you're on a Mac, use the Mac button + Shift + 3. It'll produce an image file on the desktop.)

Let me go check on Bert's pc in a bit (he has firefox).

16 (edited by Ella Kremper 2009-02-13 14:11)

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk202/thedecokremper/nooooo.jpg

This is fullscreen on Firefox (for greater view...)

All hail Kremperpunk.

I've got the same problem viewing the boards in IE right now. It's probably something to do with the stylesheet, because the same problem appears with the rest of the website. Let me see if I can fix this....

All right, as far as I can tell, everything looks the way it should now, in IE, Firefox, and Safari. Please do let me know if you still see things out of order.

Thanks all for pointing out the things that were wrong!

Okay, from what I can see, in a page with a thread, the large black empty space before the thread proper starts is still there, for example, this thread. Everything else seems to look okay!

The layout itself is nice! Although if someone could post a screenshot of what it's meant to look like I'd be really grateful... I have to admit I don't like the Times New Roman-ising of the Smoking Lounge at the top... but then, I don't know what it's meant to look like!

All hail Kremperpunk.

Sure, this is how things are supposed to look like:

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7260/loungema5.th.jpg

I'm still pondering whether to change the font in the header. Maybe Times New Roman is a bit too bland, I'm not entirely sure.

The more pressing problem right now is to get rid of that big black space you're still seeing. I thought I'd gotten rid of it...