Welcome to the Smoking Lounge, your forum for all things steampunk, dieselpunk, Roaring Twenties retro and Golden Era nostalgia!
We are always anxious to welcome new members into our community, so please join us while we pour you a drink already! Know that there is a special thread for introductions as well as a handy Userís Guide that tells you all you ever want to know about the place.
New members are adviced to familiarize themselves with these rules before posting.
- Members are expected to remain calm and reasonable in any discussion regardless of provocation. Offenses and abuses should be reported directly to the Forum Staff by means of the “Report” link displayed beneath each post. Backseat moderating is not appreciated.
- Directions from a Member of Staff must be complied with at all times. Should you wish to lodge a complaint about any such directions, please contact either Ottens, administrator, or The Drum Major, chief moderator.
- Racism, homophobia, stalking, trolling, flaming, or otherwise insulting or offensive behavior is forbidden and may result in a direct ban from the community at the Administration's discretion. Posts may not depict nor describe illegal acts or materials, nor contain linkage to external locations containing such materials.
Rules regarding avatars and signatures
- Avatars may not exceed 100 by 110 pixels in width and height and 30 KB in size, nor be animated.
- Signatures may not exceed five lines in length nor contain images with the exception of medals.
In the event of noncompliance
Failure to comply with any of these rules or with any directions from a Member of Staff will result in whatever corrective or punitive measures deemed appropriate by the Forum Administration.
For questions about our rules, please post in the Forum Affairs board or refer to a Member of Staff: Ottens, The Drum Major, Col. Adrianna Hazard, Ella Kremper or Steiner.
Please read our Userís Guide first which contains additional information about the forums and our policies.
For general inquiries, please contact the Forum Administrator, Ottens.